Join us for pumpkins, gords, and an online costume contest! This year’s celebration may look a little different and masks are required yet we’re celebrating for three days vs. just one.
The event’s raffle proceeds will benefit Mudbone Grown. Mudbone Grown is a black-owned farm enterprise that promotes inter-generational community-based farming that creates measurable and sustainable environmental, social, cultural, and economic impacts in communities.
WHEN: October 16 to 18 and we’re limiting the number of customers in the garden center during the event to keep the event safe. (More below).
In addition to raffle prizes, we’ll have goodie bags for the first 20 people that make a garden center purchase each day. There will be games where you can win prizes and a golden ticket scavenger hunt game!
40 percent mark-down in the garden center
All outdoor plants, outdoor pottery and soil will be marked down. We’re also planning a golden ticket scavenger hunt and the customer that spots the ‘hidden item’ will get to pick at random an envelope that will have an additional discount on their purchase from the garden center. Yes, more discounts!
Win a chance to gain early access into the garden center during the event on Oct. 16 – 18
On October 1 – 8, we will have an online contest so customers have an opportunity to win early access the first hour (9-10 a.m.) before the garden center opens during the event on October 16-18. We will announce winners on the 9th.
- We have four windows that will be 15-minutes long for customers to shop before we are open to the public.
- For public access to the rest of each day, we will allow 6 customers at a time to shop at the center.
- Before entering the garden center we will have activities to make the time go by quickly.
- The first 20 customers will go home with a goodie bag full of pet and plant-related gifts.
Online costume contest
The best part of Halloween is, of course, costume contests! Have you started researching costumes on Pinterest? Photos can be submitted on our Instagram and Facebook channels. Use #fangfallfest for contest pics.
Here are the rules:
- One entry per costume vs. multiple entries
- Our staff will choose one winner on October 19 by the end of the day
- Submissions will be accepted from October 16 to 18th
- Just tag us on Facebook and Instagram and use the hashtag #fangfallfest
Trending: Halloween costumes for your pet!
According to Fast Company, these are the top 10 Halloween costumes for pets in 2019:
This is from a new survey by the National Retail Federation. They found that 29 million people plan to put their pets in costumes for the holiday.
We hope you’re planning to dress up your pet and enter the pic in our online photo contest this year!