We are thrilled to introduce Oliver as our Customer Spotlight for February! We asked Linsel (pet parent) to tell us a little about him. Enjoy this brief interview! We’re just like Oliver – we state our opinions too! Ha!And why did we nominate him? “Oliver has the most amazing tricks, he really is such a smart boy! He loves performing for us. The best one is when you tell him “give us a kiss” when you’re kneeling down and he kisses your cheek,” adds store manager, Alyx Winek.
- What is your name? Linsel
- What is the name of your pet? Oliver
- What breed is your pet? Corgi
- How old is your pet? Six years old
- What do they do that makes you laugh? He states his opinion when parents ask “What they’d like to do”
- What is their favorite treat? Favorite pastime? Bread crust/pizza crust and chasing squirrels!
- What activity do you enjoy the most with your pet? Playing ball in the yard
- What silly name do you call your pet when no one is around? Boudreaux (Like a fancy way to say, Bud)
- What has your pet taught you? Importance of having a schedule to spend time together
- Where does your pet sleep? On the bed or under the bed
- Lastly, what is most precious about your relationship? Companionship
Our 2018 calendar
Any pets featured as a Customer of the Month will be automatically added to a new calendar we’re debuting THIS year. If you would like to be featured, any of the staff at Salty’s can connect you with the form to fill out or please email our store manager at [email protected]