Meet Maggie a.k.a. Magpie – our December pet of the month. We asked Lauren (pet parent!) to tell us a little about Magpie. Enjoy this brief interview! This is the last spotlight for 2017. Check back next month to see which pet is featured in January!Some of the pets featured in 2018 will still have an opportunity to be included in our 2018 calendar. So, if you’d like your pet to be highlighted just ask our staff.
- What is your name? Lauren
- What is the name of your pet? Maggie or Magpie
- What breed is your pet? A conversation piece
- How old is your pet? 10 months
- What do they do that makes you laugh? She’s a total mouth-breather and she licks everything
- What is their favorite treat? Favorite pastime? Maggie loves carrots and playing at the park, especially with other puppies!
- What activity do you enjoy the most with your pet? Our mornings at the park
- What silly name do you call your pet when no one is around? Munchkin
- What has your pet taught you? Patience
- Where does your pet sleep? Her favorite place is “her couch”, but she sleeps everywhere!
- Lastly, what is most precious about your relationship? She’s a total mama’s girl
Don’t miss an opportunity to be featured in our 2018 calendar. Any pets featured as a Customer of the Month will be automatically added to a new calendar we’re debuting next year.